Here are the full details about Pimpri Crematorium Traylokya Samshan Bhumi, including its address and contact details, facilities provided, and the procedure to follow inside the cremation ground.
Address: 568, Hedgewar Path, Shastri Nagar, Pimpri Colony, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411017
The process of Pimpri Crematorium Traylokya Samshan Bhumi
- They don’t have an online booking facility, so the priorities are set on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You can book an ambulance by contacting the below-mentioned numbers.
- It is compulsory to have a death confirmation of a person from a doctor or hospital authorities along with ID proof.
- Only after verifying the details, the Cremation Manager allows for further procedure.
- The burning process of the body will be completed within 1 to 1.5 hours and later you can collect ashes.
- After the completion of the cremation, you will be provided with a Death Certificate immediately.
What is the procedure to be followed after reaching the cremation ground?
- Meet the crematorium manager first as soon as you reach the Pimpri Crematorium Traylokya Samshan Bhumiand check for the slot availability.
- If the slot is available, go on and buy the samagries from the shops inside the crematorium and take the deceased on a stretcher to an electric or wooden chamber.
- In case of unavailability of the slot, wait for your turn in the waiting room.
- There will be priests inside the crematorium to assist you in the last rites.
Costs, Facilities and Services offered by the cremation ground authorities
The cost of the services provides at Pimpri Crematorium Traylokya Samshan Bhumi are as follows
- The adult electric cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
- The adult wooden cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
Facilities available at the crematorium are:
- Free drinking water
- Wide and open parking place
- A proper neat and clean waiting place
Pimpri Chinchwad has already taken steps to reach higher grounds of success. It has been now counted on the list of the third fastest-growing city in the country. Pimpri being considered as the busiest business city has its consequences of life and death. The major question in between this is about the burial grounds of the dead bodies peacefully.
There is a committee in Pimpri that regulates the cremation areas. For performing the last rites of the demised ones, Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) has moved forward for the handling of cremation grounds. They provide services for cremations and arranges pandits for the last rituals at ease.