Deaths always leave us in misery. And the memories of the demised ones can’t be forgotten till the end of life. When it comes to losing someone forever, it takes a brave heart to stand up for themselves and gather the courage to do any of the work. As one might have heard the famous quote “life goes on”. One must move on to keep life going.
Performing the last rituals of the deceased ones peacefully with grace is the best and suitable thing to do. Gathering closed ones would give you the courage to accept things. Here is a crematorium ground that offers services with the staying areas of the family to the traditional rituals of the last rites. Wakad Crematorium, Pimpri is regulated by Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation. The PCMC has proposed to install a CNG-based crematorium in Wakad Crematorium that is being purchased at a higher rate than the market price. This CNG-based cremation ensures the eco-friendly burning of dead bodies.
Here are the full details about Wakad Crematorium, including its address and contact details, facilities provided, and the procedure to follow inside the cremation ground.
The process of Wakad Crematorium
- They don’t have an online booking facility, so the priorities are set on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You can book an ambulance by contacting the below-mentioned numbers.
- It is compulsory to have a death confirmation of a person from a doctor or hospital authorities along with ID proof.
- Only after verifying the details, the Cremation Manager allows for further procedure.
- The burning process of the body will be completed within 1 to 1.5 hours and later you can collect ashes.
- After the completion of the cremation, you will be provided with a Death Certificate immediately.
What is the procedure to be followed after reaching the cremation ground?
- Meet the crematorium manager first as soon as you reach the Wakad Crematoriumand check for the slot availability.
- If the slot is available, go on and buy the samagries from the shops inside the crematorium and take the deceased on a stretcher to an electric or wooden chamber.
- In case of unavailability of the slot, wait for your turn in the waiting room.
- There will be priests inside the crematorium to assist you in the last rites.
Costs, Facilities and Services offered by the cremation ground authorities
The cost of the services provides at Wakad Crematorium are as follows:
- The cost of the electric cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
- The cost of the wooden cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
Facilities available at the crematorium are:
- Free drinking water
- Wide and open parking place
- A proper neat and clean waiting place
- Pujari service is available
How to reach Wakad Crematorium Full Address: Wakad, Pimpri-Chichwad, Maharashtra 411057