Here are the full details about Kharadi Shamshan Bhoomi, including its address and contact details, facilities provided and the procedure to follow inside the cremation ground.
How to reach KharadiShamshan Bhoomi
Nearest Railway Station: Hadapsar Railway Station
Full Address: Unnamed Road, Kharadi Gaon, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
The process of Kharadi Shamshan Bhoomi
- They don’t have an online booking facility, so the priorities are set on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You can book an ambulance by contacting the below-mentioned numbers.
- It is compulsory to have a death confirmation of a person from a doctor or hospital authorities along with ID proof.
- Only after verifying the details, the Cremation Manager allows for further procedure.
- The burning process of the body will be completed within 1 to 1.5 hours and later you can collect ashes.
- After the completion of the cremation, you will be provided with a Death Certificate immediately.
What is the procedure to be followed after reaching the cremation ground?
- Meet the crematorium manager first as soon as you reach the KharadiShamshan Bhoomiand check for the slot availability.
- If the slot is available, go on and buy the samagries from the shops inside the crematorium and take the deceased on a stretcher to an electric or wooden chamber.
- In case of unavailability of the slot, wait for your turn in the waiting room.
- There will be priests inside the crematorium to assist you in the last rites.
Costs, Facilities and Services offered by the cremation ground authorities
The cost of the services provides at Kharadi Shamshan Bhoomi are as follows:
- The cost of the electric cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
- The cost of the wooden cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
Facilities available at the crematorium are:
- Free drinking water
- Wide and open parking place
- A proper neat and clean waiting place
- Pujari service is available
Kharadi previously was a village but later it grew into a hub of various information
technology parks like EON free zone, Zensar park and business parks like World
Trade Center. As the city looks highly improvised in terms of developments and
the existence of modern facilities in the city, on the other side, spirituality blankets the whole city in its arms.
The city is blessed with temples like Shree Ganesh Temple, Shree Kalbhairavnath Temple, Durga Mata Mandir, etc where you can visit, spend few moments of silence and feel the inner peace of your soul.
Besides this Kharadi has a cremation ground that is handled by a committee and
the crematorium being named Kharadi Shamshan Bhoomi. This cremation ground is
expanded over a quite large area.
The tidiness is maintained throughout the crematorium. The area is also quite peaceful and surrounded by greenery. This cremation ground provides modern facilities like availability of drinking water, a parking lot, arrangement of pujaris and all the necessary things required for a funeral.
Be First to Comment