Here are the full details about Kailash Shamshanbhumi Crematorium, including its address, contact details, facilities provided and the procedure to follow inside the cremation ground.
How to reach Kailash Shamshanbhumi Crematorium
Full Address: Railway Officers Colony, Sangamvadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
The process of Kailash Shamshanbhumi Crematorium
- They don’t have an online booking facility, so the priorities are set on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You can book an ambulance by contacting the below-mentioned numbers.
- It is compulsory to have a death confirmation of a person from a doctor or hospital authorities along with ID proof.
- Only after verifying the details, the Cremation Manager allows for further procedure.
- The burning process of the body will be completed within 1 to 1.5 hours and later you can collect ashes.
- After the completion of the cremation, you will be provided with a Death Certificate immediately.
What is the procedure to be followed after reaching the cremation ground?
- Meet the crematorium manager first as soon as you reach the KailashShamshanbhumi Crematoriumand check for the slot availability.
- If the slot is available, go on and buy the samagries from the shops inside the crematorium and take the deceased on a stretcher to an electric or wooden chamber.
- In case of unavailability of the slot, wait for your turn in the waiting room.
- There will be priests inside the crematorium to assist you in the last rites.
Costs, Facilities and Services offered by the cremation ground authorities
The cost of the services provides atWakad Crematorium are as follows:
- The cost of the electric cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
- The cost of the wooden cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
Facilities available at the crematorium are:
- Free drinking water
- Wide and open parking place
- A proper neat and clean waiting place
- Pujari service is available
Bearing the suffering of loss of someone close to our heart makes us despise God for its cruelty. The words and memories of the decreased person leave us in a dreadful state. It can be traumatic for some people while those who understand life and death equally can bear the loss fairly well.
Apart from all this, we need to cremate the body and follow the rituals so that the Mukti of the soul of the deceased one can be attained. With all the grievances that a family faces, arrangement for the cremation of bodies seems a hectic work to do. But you don’t need to worry. There is a committee in every city that handles the cremation grounds and offers services according to the requirements.
Kailash Shamshanbhumi Crematorium is the second-largest cremation ground in Pune that was recently renovated with electric and diesel furnaces along with eco-friendly and pollution-free biomass gasifier. It is also equipped with an air pollution control system according to the PMC guidelines.