Here are the full details about Hindu Crematorium, including its address, contact details, facilities provided and the procedure to follow inside the cremation ground.
How to reach Hindu Crematorium
Nearest Railway Station: Pune Railway Station
Full Address: Malwadi, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra 411028
The process of Hindu Crematorium
- They don’t have an online booking facility, so the priorities are set on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You can book an ambulance by contacting the below-mentioned numbers.
- It is compulsory to have a death confirmation of a person from a doctor or hospital authorities along with ID proof.
- Only after verifying the details, the Cremation Manager allows for further procedure.
- The burning process of the body will be completed within 1 to 1.5 hours and later you can collect ashes.
- After the completion of the cremation, you will be provided with a Death Certificate immediately.
What is the procedure to be followed after reaching the cremation ground?
- Meet the crematorium manager first as soon as you reach the Hindu Crematoriumand check for the slot availability.
- If the slot is available, go on and buy the samagries from the shops inside the crematorium and take the deceased on a stretcher to an electric or wooden chamber.
- In case of unavailability of the slot, wait for your turn in the waiting room.
- There will be priests inside the crematorium to assist you in the last rites.
Costs, Facilities and Services offered by the cremation ground authorities
The cost of the services provides at Hindu Crematoriumare as follows:
- The cost of the electric cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
- The cost of the wooden cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
Facilities available at the crematorium are:
- Free drinking water
- Wide and open parking place
- A proper neat and clean waiting place
- Pujari service is available
Hadapsar is a well-developed town located on the eastern side of Pune city. It is considered the most developed town in Pune. This has now emerged into a major industrial hub.
Companies like Honeywell, Bharat Forge, etc. exist here and the place is heavily populated. It is a part of Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC). Besides all the developmental activities, Hadapsar is a great spot for tourist attraction. This place is blessed with historical places as well as natural beauty is maintained at its peak. Tourists attraction include Dive Ghat Valley, Theur, Kanifnath Temple, Purandar Fort and MastaniTalav.
The town pays an equal contribution to life and death. There are some of the crematorium grounds maintained by PMC and offers service such as ambulance arrangement to carry the body to the cremation grounds. The services include the existence of restrooms for the families and friends who came to attend the last rites, a large and spacious parking lot, a beautiful garden and the most important thing, drinking water.