Here are the full details about Dapodi Cremation Ground, including its address and contact details, facilities provided, and the procedure to follow inside the cremation ground.
How to reach Dapodi Cremation Ground
Full Address: Aba Kate Nagar, Dapodi, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411012
The process of Dapodi Cremation Ground
- They don’t have an online booking facility, so the priorities are set on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You can book an ambulance by contacting the below-mentioned numbers.
- It is compulsory to have a death confirmation of a person from a doctor or hospital authorities along with ID proof.
- Only after verifying the details, the Cremation Manager allows for further procedure.
- The burning process of the body will be completed within 1 to 1.5 hours and later you can collect ashes.
- After the completion of the cremation, you will be provided with a Death Certificate immediately.
What is the procedure to be followed after reaching the cremation ground?
- Meet the crematorium manager first as soon as you reach the Dapodi Cremation Groundand check for the slot availability.
- If the slot is available, go on and buy the samagries from the shops inside the crematorium and take the deceased on a stretcher to an electric or wooden chamber.
- In case of unavailability of the slot, wait for your turn in the waiting room.
- There will be priests inside the crematorium to assist you in the last rites.
Costs, Facilities and Services offered by the cremation ground authorities
The cost of the services provides at Dapodi Cremation Ground
are as follows:
- The cost of the electric cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
- The cost of the wooden cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
Facilities available at the crematorium are:
- Free drinking water
- Wide and open parking place
- A proper neat and clean waiting place
- Pujari service is available
Death someone close is tough to handle. Realising that our loved one has gone forever and would never return breaks our heart into pieces. It’s the most difficult time for family and friends. Although we cannot defeat death, we wish for the salvation of the soul of the deceased ones in hope of a good life ahead of them. And for achieving this, performing the traditional rituals of the last rites is necessary. There are few cremation grounds that offer services from the beginning to the end.
Dapodi has one of the ancient burial ground commonly known as Dapodi Cremation Ground. This cremation ground was built in British days. This graveyard shrunk a little few years ago because of the construction of highways but the beauty and calmness of the ground are still at their peak. The greenery of the area will allow you to have a few moments of silence.