Here are the full details about Bibewewadi Cremation Ground, including its address and contact details, facilities provided and the procedure to follow inside the cremation ground.
How to reach Bibewewadi Cremation Ground
Full Address: Mitha Nagar, Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra 411037
The process of Bibewewadi Cremation Ground
- They don’t have an online booking facility, so the priorities are set on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You can book an ambulance by contacting the below-mentioned numbers.
- It is compulsory to have a death confirmation of a person from a doctor or hospital authorities along with ID proof.
- Only after verifying the details, the Cremation Manager allows for further procedure.
- The burning process of the body will be completed within 1 to 1.5 hours and later you can collect ashes.
- After the completion of the cremation, you will be provided with a Death Certificate immediately.
What is the procedure to be followed after reaching the cremation ground?
- Meet the crematorium manager first as soon as you reach the Bibewewadi Cremation Ground and check for the slot availability.
- If the slot is available, go on and buy the samagries from the shops inside the crematorium and take the deceased on a stretcher to an electric or wooden chamber.
- In case of unavailability of the slot, wait for your turn in the waiting room.
- There will be priests inside the crematorium to assist you in the last rites.
Costs, Facilities and Services offered by the cremation ground authorities
The cost of the services provides at Bibewewadi Cremation Ground are as follows:
- The cost of the electric cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
- The cost of the wooden cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
Facilities available at the crematorium are:
- Free drinking water
- Wide and open parking place
- A proper neat and clean waiting place
- Pujari service is available
Bibewewadi is a developed locality with all the modern facilities available. It is blessed with good environment and pleasing weather. The city is densely populated with most of the areas are residential.
Along with the availability of modern facilities, Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) controls the area. They also regulate cremation grounds and provides the services as per the requirement.
The Bibewewadi Cremation Ground is a well-maintained, clean and tidy crematorium ground in the city. The greenery of the Bibewewadi is eye-catchy. If you are want to spend a few hours alone, you can sit in the garden area. The calmness of the beautiful scene will help your heavy heart to relax.